1 week and 7 of the 10 top Google results
The old adage “practise what you preach” came to mind this morning as I was going through Pondstone’s social media components and decided to check in on the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) work I was doing last week.
On our website we state:
“In addition to our Brand Advocacy Program, we offer several other services to help you get the most out of your online marketing:
Search Engine Optimization
What do people see when they type your campaign name or related words into Google? Are you top of the list?
Your website is only truly effective when people can find it with ease, so a proper search engine ranking is a must for any successful campaign website. Pondstone can make sure you’re at or near the top of the search results.”
Well, there you have it, in almost the perfect order, Pondstone takes 7 of the top 10 places. Here is the breakdown of the search results:
1. Pondstone.ca – the hub of our online community. Here information is found on all our product and service offerings, who we are and how to get ahold of us.
2. Pondstone.ca ‘About Us’ – a root page of our website where viewers can learn our both our company and our amazing team.
3. Pondstone Comms on Twitter – a direct link to our Twitter account.
4. Pondstone’s Blog – taking a viewer directly to our WordPress
5. A Pondstone Blog post tagged with pondstone.ca
6. and 7. Mike Girardin, our exceptional Executive Vice-President and Director of IT here at Pondstone, on LinkedIn.
Also, we want to give a special shout out to Bryn Hendricks, President of Liberal Pride, who takes the #8 Google search result position for Pondstone Communications for being a loyal fan on our Facebook Page found here.
Consider how important this is.
What comes up if you search yourself or your company name?